How serious are you about trading forex? If you’re serious then you need a good online broker you can grow with. There are several of them out there, but you don’t want to waste time and energy with bad ones. Using bad brokers can really set you back and in a game where it’s already tough to make a profit you don’t need additional worries. That’s why Markets.com seems to be a good choice, but are they really. We did a Markets review just to make sure this is the type of broker traders can trust their money with. Listed below is a lot of what we found.
You can visit the main websiteif you want more in depth information about any of the points mentioned below.
* What regulations does Markets have? This broker is regulated by CySec, MiFID, FSA .
* How good is the design of the website? In our Markets.com review we found that the website is designed very nice. It’s user friendly and it’s very intuitive.
* What type of trading platforms does Markets.com offer? There are eight main platorms and they are as follows.Meta Trader 4, MarketTrader, Market WebTrader, Market Java Trader, Market Mobile Trader, Market WAP Trader, Market iTrader, Market AutoTrader.
* What type of accounts can traders trade from? There are three main account types. You have the Mini Account, Standard Account, VIP Account.
* What’s the customer service like? You can get customer service in different languages. They have about 25 local phone numbers for clients to make use of as well. There’s email chat and live chatting for people who need immediate help.
* Do they have an education center? In our Markets review we found that they offer a pretty solid education center. There’s tutorials for novices to use as well as professionals. Just about every topic regarding Forex is mentioned using very easy to understand key points.
* How safe is Markets.com to use? This broker has several technical safeguards in order to make sure clients money will be safe. They use firewalls, SSL technology and other security measures to protect client account details/information.
What’s one of the main issues traders have when they deal with a Forex broker? The main issue would be one of trust and legitimacy. In order for you to feel comfortable putting your money with any broker you have to believe that they are someone you can trust. Well in our Markets review we found no reason why a trader couldn’t trust this broker. They have all the needed regulations and they’ve been around for a reasonable period of time. If you take a look at a lot of other brokers that have cone and gone, the main reason why they failed was because they couldn’t instill a sense of trust in their clients.
We found a lot of the claims Markets.com makes are legit. They can back up a lot of what they say. You’ll have no trouble putting together the types of trades you want and focusing on making profits.